1) Develop the actuarial Tabby self-assessment risk on line tool based on significant predictive risk and protective factors derived from the first Tabby project.
2) Increase adults (teachers, parents) and youngsters’ understanding of the negative impacts of new technologies with regard to cyberbullying and cybervictimisation by extending the outcomes, the rationale and the expertise developed during Tabby in Internet to additional EU countries.
3) Change on line risky behaviors by developing an interactive ‘catchy’ video-game ‘Tabby’ for the development skills and knowledge on safe internet use. TThe videogame is a ‘serious game’ for educational purposes with interactive immersive features strategic for digital natives;
4) Establish efficacy of action research awareness program by gathering long term follow-up data on sensitivity of assessment of threat on future behavior in all EU Tabby partners.
5) Publish and disseminate results